Bamboo squares cloth Tigers and Hibiskus are made of a weave fabric.
It combines the bamboo’s delicate touch with a soft and breathable structure of a classical muslin in proportion 70:30 (70% bamboo, 30% cotton)
Our clother come in a pack of 4, so that they always be at hand.
They can be simply used as:
- a burp cloth
- a soft toy to occupy your baby while strolling in the park
- a handkerchief
- a washclot
- or a cuddly toy.
Perhaps you have other ideas?
Bamboo cloth is easy to keep clean. It is machine-washable.
It can be easily used as a hygenic washcloth – it dries really quickly and it is made of antibacterial bamboo fiber.
The bamboo yarns used in the fabric have numerous positive properties. Most notably they are:
- antibacterial and odor-repellent
- they have very good higroscopic properties – it soaks water quickly,
- they protect from UV rays,
- they have thermo-regulatory properties: the fabric is notably cooler than the surrounding air
All materials used in Poofi products are 1 class Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified (can be in direct contact with infant skin).
Made in Poland