Bamboo Squares Tiger and Hibiskus flower by Poofi is our summer recommendation for this year.
This year we introduced a new fabric to our assortment: bamboo muslin in proportion of 70:30 (bamboo : cotton)
Thanks to the delicate finish we achieved an amazing softness of the fabric, which can be felt at the first touch.
The fabric combines both: great properties of bamboo fiber and smooth and delicate muslin.
Bamboo square is a „must have” accessory while taking care of a newborn.
They can be very practical in many situations and you can use them as:
- a light blanket
- a breathable cover for your pram or stroller , which also gives an additional shade and sun protection
- a changing pad protector
- a handy towel– to wipe child’s delicate face
- or a cuddly toy.
The bamboo square is easy to keep clean – it can be machine -washed and it dries really quickly.
The bamboo yarns used in the fabric have numerous positive properties.
Most notably they are:
- antibacterial and odor-repellent
- they have very good higroscopic properties – it soaks water quickly,
- they protect from UV rays,
- they have thermo-regulatory properties: the fabric is notably cooler than the surrounding air
Tigers and Hibiskus flowers are a cheerful collection designed for the warm Summer days.
Each design was first drafted on paper with attention to the smallest details in order to make the structure of the main motif slightly realistic, keeping of course its cartoon character. After the structure was ready, it was then filled with watercolor that “put life” in the drawns.
All materials used in Poofi products are 1st Class Oeko Tex Standard 100 certified (approved for direct contact with baby skin).
Poofi designs are protected by copyright laws. All Poofi products are designed and made in Poland.