Our muslins are made of an amazing fabric (70% bamboo, 30% cotton) combine together to make an exceptional swaddle.
The fabric combines the bamboo’s delicate touch with a soft and airy structure of a classical muslin.
Bamboo swaddles due to their large size (120×120 cm) are very handy both in taking care of a newborn as well as with older children.
They can be used as:
- a light blanket
- a swaddle to wrap your baby in a cocoon position, what is very healthy and highly recommended by doctors,
- a sun protection in a stroller,
- a changing pad cover,
- a handy towel,
- a cuddly toy,
- a bedsheet
The swaddle is easy to keep clean – it can be machine-washed. It also dries very quickly.
The bamboo yarns used in the fabric have numerous positive properties. Most notably they are:
- antibacterial and odor-repellent
- they have very good higroscopic properties – it soaks water quickly
- they protect from UV rays
- they have thermo-regulatory properties: the fabric is notably cooler than the surrounding air
Tropical Collection are unique, hand-crafted collection of prints. Each design was first drafted on paper with attention to the smallest details in order to make the structure of the main motif slightly realistic, keeping of course its cartoon character. After the structure was ready, it was then filled with watercolor that “put life” into drawns. The colors and tones of this summer collection match with other Poofi products from “Organic and Color” collection.
Poofi designs are protected by copyright laws.
All Poofi products are designed and made in Poland.